Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy 2004 English Movie Download

Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy 2004 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 94 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: Eng
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell
Year: 2004
Genre: Comedy
Director: Adam McKay


Review: I just saw that the vote has been chosen for this film at imdb.com, and I was amazed at how many give this movie a 10! There must be some hardcore fans of Will Ferrell there.Let me first state that I am not familiar with Will Ferrell, but I guess he is one of a long series of Saturday Night Live comedian trying to make it in the world of cinema. I'm not sure if Ron Burgundy is a character from SNL that has been brought to the big screen, but it definitely has a taste for it.Well, many reasons that I really hated this movie fall in line with many of the reasons that I stopped watching SNL last decade. The characters in Anchorman (and SNL) has been dumbed down to such low levels that are annoying and tend to laugh always. Most attempts at humor in the film comes from people who simply act stupid in normal circumstances. That can be used effectively if it is not excessive in the film, but it just never ends in this movie.A some positive things about this film: there really is a lot of toilet humor that seems to be required in almost every Hollywood comedy these days. In addition, Christina Applegate does a good job as a journalist, most talented, and it's a lot more fun than most of the characters when you play straight on the folly of other characters. This is actually a character completely opposite from his days as Kelly Bundy in Married ... with the children, which was not good. Moreover, it seems to be more interesting as time goes on - it looks pretty amazing in a lot of shots. A final positive note: The theater is almost entirely empty opening weekend night.If Friday I went to this movie by myself (which really wouldnt have happened), I would have sold out in the first 20 minutes. Since I was with a friend (offered the film, of course), I was beaten it.I could say that judging by the votes already in IMDB, many people seem to appreciate this kind of humor. So if you think that the preview of this movie is funny, you can enjoy the movie - preview capture the soul of the film very well, without showing you all the things you might think are fun stuff.However if you arent sure if you will like this movie based on what you see in the previews, you should stay away - this film becomes very tiresome and predictable voting fast.My: 1 (0 ... Just because it is not optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment