Monday, November 4, 2013

This Is the End 2013 English [by ikako_ikako] Movie Download

This Is the End 2013 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 107 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Language: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Starring: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Evan Goldberg


Review: If you've seen Superbad, Pineapple Express, and so on, and then what kind of humor this movie you need to know. My part, I, I, James Franco, Seth Rogan, Danny McBride and quiet to eat a sandwich, and the back could see my laughter. Fortunately, this film much more exciting than that. Its bright that they are all just play them and get in their way of life mocked. Expected to weed humor and drugs, of course. O'Donnell raised plot, they all took refuge James Franco is a palace-fortress, the external world goes up in flames. Cabin Fever and a good supply of hilarious situations down with a lining. The film has been so hard for me to laugh, and my favorite was the one person in the film. It would be, I just recommend this movie if you're religious and you will lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment