Friday, October 25, 2013

Riddick 2013

Riddick 2013 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 119 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: Eng
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Starring: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Katee Sackhoff
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: David Twohy


Review: There were a few times this year that he came to leave the theater with a huge smile on my face, Riddick was then. I spent some time reading other reviews before I started this write up, and I wont lie, which annoyed me. Riddick film has a budget of 40 million dollars, and came to the absolute max, I feel this is one of the best to meet Vins tményt today. There is no sexism in the movie ... I see horrible acts ... there is no moment in this film when I was bored ... It's an exciting journey. A brief summary of Act 1 Riddick stuck in what might be planet and reaction after man with a soft, MIGA senior Necromongers (Riddick, the only people it's hard to ever ease dominant military takeover Galaxy) I a dog for a year, but it plays very good story and I was personally connected to child ... I think Will Smith legend Dog Act 2 Mercs hozzáka planet and the fun begins .. . In the next forty-five minutes, the story is about Mercs and Riddick will be what we like ... Darkness.Act a monster in three starts raining ... Im going to stop this act three, because I want to spoil anything ... The end is exactly what I want and I make theater a huge smile on my face. NOTE: This is not a perfect film hero sings happy that saves at the end of the day? This is not a work of art. It Riddick Muddy, bloody, painful and fun as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment