Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Lords of Salem 2012 480p Movie Download

The Lords of Salem 2012 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 101 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Meg Foster, Bruce Davison
Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Rob Zombie


Review: When it was first announced that Rob Zombie is working on another movie, I was excited because I had thoroughly enjoyed his previous films, and since I'm also a big fan of his music. And it was with great hope that I have been bits of information leaked / released for the film, before it was finally released.And now as I sit here with my expectations and hopes completely dashed. The film was mostly a strange mix of bits and pieces of inconsistencies in the images that were common Rob Zombie trademark touch to it, yes, but overall, the story got lost on the way to the pictures. And as such, the film was quite boring experience.Storywise, it was not particularly exciting and innovative. The story is about Heidi Hawthorne (played by Sheri Moon Zombie), who receives a strange record a radio station where she works with Herman Whitey Salvador (played by Jeff Daniel Phillips) and Herman Jackson (played by Ken FORE). A haunting melody on the album opens up to the dark and sinister past witching era Salem, unleash the power that would be better left past.Out entire cast, I think it was really Bruce Davison (played by Francis Matthias) who did the best job and the most memorable impression with his play. The rest of the actors did a good enough job, but it's just not quite shine through.Dont your expectations too high, unless you are the strange images that do not necessarily need to have a solid support story make it interesting. But, personally, I was not amused by this film, and I had my smartphone happen and played Jewels star.I let's throw all swing and miss now and then, and for me it was one of those such cases, Rob Zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment