Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shes All That 1999 English Movie Download

Shes All That 1999 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 95 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Starring: Freddie Prinze Jr., Rachael Leigh Cook, Matthew Lillard
Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Robert Iscove


Review: When I saw this movie a few years ago, I was sixteen, I kind of loved it. Seeing it again, not in my teens anymore, I realize that Shes All that is really for teenagers. I still like it, yes, but now that I've seen so many more movies are a lot of predictable and thus less parts.For starters, it is sett ore at a high school, but the characters seem to be in his mid-twenties. Sure, it's quite logical, because the players are in their mid-twenties. Well, Rachael Leigh Cook just twenty, and I must admit that she is the main reason to see this movie if you're a guy. Freddie Prinze Jr. is her love interest, and personally I think he is one of the most annoying actors out there, is no exception here.The whole story very predictive Gbar actually. Prinze is the most popular guy at his high school, just dumped by his beautiful girlfriend. Now he makes a bet with a friend: he can turn any girl into a prom queen. The friend chooses the girl and of course he chooses Rachael Leigh Cook. Convenient to Prinze, because she already is a beautiful girl. It does not really matter if she wears glasses and floppy pants. Of course he falls really Kari her, of course bet comes out, of course, the girl is crazy, of course, the film end to the prom, and of course it will be a happy ending.Yes, predictions Predictably, it is but too sweet, even with an actor who Prinze. Sometimes it's fun, and when you see a romantic comedy all you really want to, I guess, the main characters meet in a nice way. It happens. A teenager will probably love it, but others will not completely wasting their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment