Sunday, December 29, 2013

Grown Ups 2010 (English)

Grown Ups 2010 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 102 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Language: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Starring: Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek, Kevin James
Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy
Director: Dennis Dugan


Review: There is nothing wrong with this movie ... nothing right about it either. Just another Adam Sandler movie feel good, and if you like it (I do), you'll like this movie too. If you hate the superficiality of the lack of plot or jokes, you wont. Just know that I laughed numerous amount of times, and I felt good after seeing it.and no, I'm not a stupid guy, I like a good plot, good acting, I The direction thinking of puns as well that the next guy. But there are times when you feel like watching a play complicated, and there are times when you feel like watching anything brainer.This it's definitely a no-brainer, that will make you feel good from time to each other. That's why Adam Sandler makes these films, and that's why they keep doing it, it will well.They make you feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment