Monday, December 2, 2013

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 English santacho XViD Movie Download

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 118 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Starring: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan
Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus


Review: I went to see it without any expectations. To this movie I havent read the book, and I just read a review paperYes, there are elements borrowed from other films, but what makes this film different was it, Harry P. , If they do not take themselves too seriously, as if the players are assigned UPI Ham's missing that I do not ride what mythology that I'm going to enjoy good It was a sign of the film (two hours) did not look at my watch for. This knowledge is possible. All I have to do (the movie) do not know enough about them, because it does not allow me to do with the main characters connect. Music is not overbearing, but it went well with the movie. Hells / Fx nothing particularly memorable except Highway to Hades (God is not in place), was to an acceptable level. I think this movie producers likingMaybe hero in this film looks the same age as Harry in his last Filmi Harry P. It is hoped that the left has the space, but it was a lot of people to look again at the Gods (DVD).

No comments:

Post a Comment