Saturday, January 18, 2014

47 Ronin 2013

47 Ronin 2013 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 118 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ko Shibasaki
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Carl Rinsch


Review: I just saw the movie and my expectations were met. There was over-hyped, over doing as far as marketing is concerned. I think it could have used a bit more, but not less ... It turned out to be a fun movie to watch.I I'm quite familiar with the history and legjendëne 47 Ronin true original and despite the historical inaccuracies, and even today most of the stories going to have to make a story more dramatic and exciting as the old stories tall. One comes to mind as Frank Millers 300 Graphic Novel ended up to be a movie, it's wrong is wide compared with the events occurred Sets Surely, but it makes 300 Spartans looks even more amazing and exciting to see. Most of the stories have decorated them. Otherwise they would be kind of boring. Usually, the real world tends to be the same that.Making this film is not only to speak to cool, it is ot r to immortalize those fighters who stood fast and strong to fight for what they believe in , and at the same time make them look good doing it. The visual is great, costume design is great, it's amazing filmography, capturing the essence of Japan is awesome. Everything down to the colors, landscapes, trees, buildings and everything. Not everyone will like this movie, but I for one would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good movie Samurai. The film had a good story I thought. It was not great or worthy of an Oscar, but it was good. Not all steps without stopping. The director has not done a good job of building parts drag and become dull.I sincerely think when watching, it feels like watching anime live . Not to mention, I have an obsession with Samurai, so I was sold when I saw the first trailer for film.Overall, I think the action is , well done, I think she did good work Keanu Reeves. His character may not have been part of the story is true, but for the movie I thought it best to give something to the movie. First of exile and then be welcomed into the fold later in Sanadas Hiroyuki film.I as acting in this work. I think he has done an incredible job, and all the supporting cast. They all act as if they really belong there. Nobody ever thought of place.If you want a true historical story, I suggest you buy a book or do some research in this hardcore ; topic. If you want to see a good entertaining movie full of mysticism, action and samurai. And this is a good way to go. This is just my opinion, take what you want. Carefully before you criticize. That's all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment