Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stoker 2013 (English) Movie Download

Stoker 2013 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 99 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Starring: Mia Wasikowska, Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode
Year: 2013
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Chan-wook Park


Review: I do not mówo or summarize the story of the film, as I think it may destroy the things for which they are wise, and so I see it. But once again I have to say, what a disappointing movie. We appreciate the director and love foreign films and tend to support the slower the more significant films like it would be a good choice. Empire raged on this and everything sounded excellent.In reality, and it was not bad, it's perhaps the most stagnant film I've seen in a while, it should offer a lot more! I like slow, but only when there is something worth waiting for, or something subtle lurking beneath what we see, but for me it was protentious so wooden it was annoying! Honestly, how many people saw this as one of the best films of the year is beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment