Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tropic Thunder 2008 (English) Movie Download

Tropic Thunder 2008 torrent

Download
 

Torrent Size: 815 MB

Runtime: 107 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Starring: Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr.
Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Comedy
Director: Ben Stiller


Review: I just came from the north of the show, and I was really fascinated. I expect that it will be a mediocre movie at best, but it surprised me in all aspects. It also directed, acted, action scenes are actually very well done and quite epic, and, above all, it's fun. I doubt I stopped laughing for a minute or two. I do not want to give anything away, so I'll keep it short, but do yourself a favor and see it in theaters friends.PS. As a black, I do not find Robert Downey Jr.s character attack on all. He is probably the most fun character in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment